need help with my new headset

ADHDaddiv

Beta member
I just bought Turtle Beach X12's for the xbox that also works on the pc. I am getting this horrible background noise though. Its not my PC its the actual headset itself. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

it could be the input volume from your mic. theres a sitting on you pc where it plays back your signal from your mic back out from your speakers/headsets just so you can hear yourself.
if your noise level is high, you can turn down that setting and you should be fine. if thats not case, then maybe the headset can be defective.

I just bought Turtle Beach X12's for the xbox that also works on the pc. I am getting this horrible background noise though. Its not my PC its the actual headset itself. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Hi,

First check the backside pin, may be you have put in the Line. Second check the volume option and uncheck the microphone. If noise will be stop then keep uncheck it or low the microphone volume.

hi there,

Is it like white noise? Because I have the same problem on the Xbox 360. I don't really notice it for the PC though. Doesn't really distract me that much when I'm playing bl-ops or something.

I'm working on a problem with my turtle beaches right now about pressure applied to your outer ear and causing damage. If you want to give me feedback, fill out this survey.

Headphone Fatigue Survey

Thanks, I hope you fix your beaches, and continue to pwn unsuspecting noobs.

with headphones i found the quickest check is mic of and insert into an amp if faulty return it
god bless u in jesus name raju

Back
Top Bottom