Car Thread!

Thanks. I got more plans for it, but I won't be doing anything besides the valve cover until I get more money saved up again. Next summer I'll be getting 35% tint all around, and swapping in power windows at some point soon.

IMG_0786-1.jpg

IMG_0792-1.jpg
Nice Ram! I'm glad someone else on this forum has a vehicle that has what is called, torque.

Here, let an image follow by short words do the talking:

SANY04532.jpg

G23.

I'm running a P06 ECU right now so no VTEC. The wires are run for it, but no P13 in my possession. Gonna go to a local pick-a-part and see if there are any virgin P13's in some junked 5spd 'ludes.

Wanna Race???

:) I would race you... hell I would even post a picture of my car for you! But.. it caught on fire and I got rid of it :)

-Q

Wanna Race???

What are you running?

I got my new ECU and ZIF chip a while back. Most dyno runs for a stock G23 VTEC show about 210/165 Whp/Wtq
The car has no P/S, no sunroof, no A/C. Curb is about 2,100-2,200 even with the G23 swapped in.
I'm installing my WS2 this weekend, doing away with the 3" ebay can. It's proving to be a hell of a job, though!

What are you running?

I got my new ECU and ZIF chip a while back. Most dyno runs for a stock G23 VTEC show about 210/165 Whp/Wtq
The car has no P/S, no sunroof, no A/C. Curb is about 2,100-2,200 even with the G23 swapped in.
I'm installing my WS2 this weekend, doing away with the 3" ebay can. It's proving to be a hell of a job, though!

08 Accord V6 EX-L 6 Speed manual (pics on bottom of page 340)

Stock it was about 268/248 Whp/Wtq I do have a few mods but not much, just intake, high flow cat, and eibach pro kit. I don't think I am keeping it much longer though I have been looking at the new Audi A7's.

I have MAzda mx3 1.8 L V6 DOHC
20qz6t2.jpg

I hadn't gone through the thread much before so old quote. Looks like you have the factory installed MX3 Recaro seats. I found some at a junk yard and pulled them to put in my other '98 ZX2, since the ZX2 is on the same chassis it bolts right up. One of the better modifications I can do to the ZX2. It feels nice and sits lower. I want to add some to my '03 ZX2, but I'm kinda big on the interior matching, so I have to wait until I can afford to get it reupholstered.

Picture of the ones in my '98.
IMG_2501.jpg

As opposed the the factory seats in my '03 where the top of the seat comes up to below my shoulder blades which is not terribly comfortable for long drives and they sit a decent bit higher. Old picture before I swapped out the autotragic trans.
IMG_3349.jpg

Got my powdercoated valve cover in for my '03. It's making my dirtay engine bay look bad. :p Washing the entire car tomorrow.
IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2620.jpg

IMG_4528.jpg

Shots from a late summer drive. My Car's still pretty much stock.

I'm assuming the Miata is yours? Nice. They're too small for me, but I've sat in one before and it feels pretty good. BTW, it needs more low, looks like it's on stilts.

I'm assuming the Miata is yours? Nice. They're too small for me, but I've sat in one before and it feels pretty good. BTW, it needs more low, looks like it's on stilts.

Thanks. I know it sits high, currently saving for coilovers. It'll go probably 1-1.5 inches lower than it is right now. My main concern is staying off the bump stops, performance and functionality for my dollar is the goal with this car. These cars lack suspension travel in the rear, so you can't go too low.

Thanks. I know it sits high, currently saving for coilovers. It'll go probably 1-1.5 inches lower than it is right now. My main concern is staying off the bump stops, performance and functionality for my dollar is the goal with this car. These cars lack suspension travel in the rear, so you can't go too low.

Go for the Megans!

08 Accord V6 EX-L 6 Speed manual (pics on bottom of page 340)

Stock it was about 268/248 Whp/Wtq I do have a few mods but not much, just intake, high flow cat, and eibach pro kit. I don't think I am keeping it much longer though I have been looking at the new Audi A7's.

Well, see...You're pitting a J series against a 4-banger. It would be a close launch if I gutted mine.

Back
Top Bottom