My computer is hyper-sensitive... Please help, can't work...

bdaswat

Solid State Member
I'm an advanced computer user (built my own pc, etc...) and I can't figure this out. I dunnno how it happened, but my computer is SUPER sensitive and it's annoying me. It wasn't like this before, now I single click and try dragging a window and its clicking outside of the window, single clicking is expanding / minimizing / moving the window / maximizing / Pulling my google chrome tabs out into new windows...going to another screen making it nearly impossible to get my work done. I already turned my mouse sensitivity way down (which doesn't seem to have anything to do with this problem and had no effect.)It's not the mouse eithe b/c I swapped out my mouse at home and it does the same thing. Reps for help

do you have some mouse driver, like razer mouse control panel?
if you do you might need to adjust that in the driver software.

you can also try a system restore.

Go to the Control Panel, and to Mouse.

Have you messed with settings here to check if anything helps?

Have you tried using a different mouse??

I agree, try a different mouse if you have one. It sounds like it's double clicking and such when you are only single clicking, which is probably a problem with your mouse.

Read the post. It's not the mouse

I guess I missed that part.

This is kind of a guess here, but do you possibly have ClickLock turned on? I looked around in my mouse settings (I just have a basic mouse too, no special drives) and that's really the only thing I could find (other than sensitivity and stuff, buy you said you turned that down and it didn't have any effect). It doesn't really sound quite like whats happening, except maybe the hold time is really short and its causing you to accidentally drag things, but that wouldn't explain the multiple clicking.
Since it's not a problem with the mouse, I'm not really sure what else could cause that. Very strange problem...

Back
Top Bottom