Oh, it's finally here! again!

Holy Cow ! Darky, it`s nearly the 21st now !

That means I gotta sink down every one of those ten 500 ml cans of 9% abv lagers pretty damned quick. Sure would`nt want it going to waste if Armageddon is coming tomorrow. That pesky clock is ticking fast.

My last wish is that it gives me time to have a good P before it all goes POP.

That means I gotta sink down every one of those ten 500 ml cans of 9% abv lagers pretty damned quick. Sure would`nt want it going to waste if Armageddon is coming tomorrow.

False

The bible teaches us that God is a loving God. If he were a loving God, would he really waste your beer?!?

Oh dear...

Note: When counting from an Old Testament date to a New Testament date, always subtract one year because there is no year zero, resulting in:

What's the betting when this doesn't happen they'll say "actually, you do include the year 0 so it's next year..."

False

The bible teaches us that God is a loving God. If he were a loving God, would he really waste your beer?!?

Oh come off it IP, Of course God is a loving God, everybody knows that, we are taught it at school. He sure would`nt see my beloved stash of beer go to waste, he`d swig it back himself.

God only drinks Spotted Cow beer. It's gotta be true. To those that have tried it, you know it.

He sure would`nt see my beloved stash of beer go to waste, he`d swig it back himself.

I've always wondered...

Seeing as how God created absolutely everything, knowing full well the effects, would he share a joint with me?

Concerning the link:

www.may21-2011.com said:
What qualifies Mr. Camping to make the pronouncement of May 21, 2011?
Mr. Camping has been a tireless student of the Bible for over five decades. The tens of thousands of hours he has spent analyzing the Bible has given him a unique perspective of the entirety of Scripture.

I guess in 50 years of studying he still managed to miss this...

Matthew 24:36 said:
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Don't know about the specific deity described in Christianity, but opium is well accepted under Sharia; so technically a joint is mild by comparison. Although, alcohol (specifically Ethanol 100% ABV) as a substance is made through fractional distillation of naturally occurring fossil fuels is a man-made product from a scientifically designed process. A process that in just being discovered has probably doomed our planet to destruction. It's weird to think that if god made everything, he also gave us the means, and the desire, to destroy the planet lol

although, some christians seem hell-bent on destroying the planet theoretically themselves.

Havin drunk all me plonk to beet tha werld goin BANG, I av been doin a Lenin job as pist as a cricket after drinkin all me booze.

Wen I woke up wiv da werld spinnin abowt, evrythin wus jus the damned same as before eksept all my booze ad gone.

So, Darky, if ya can tell me where doze loonatiks ar dat sed the werld wud end today, pleeze do, I will fight the biggesht wun uv them an kock his crazy block off.

Religun ? Ahd rather skrape up da reel life dog crap on my lawn dan beleeve in dat lode uv istoric loonatik crap.

Matthew 24:36 said:
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

I guess in 50 years of studying he still managed to miss this...

IIRC, he interpreted that to mean that nobody could know until the process was already beginning. Which really doesn't make any sense either, since Jesus said on probably ten occasions that the rapture would occur within the lifetime of his followers..

Back
Top Bottom