$700

so what of the link?
did it work?
i understand that the 580 WILL be a better upgrade because if i do deside to upgrade to sli (tri is where im heading) it will dominate the 480's
i will get all my money easily by Christmas but in 13 days i will(should) get the wc kit and maby the 580.

what im saying is that 580's wc with an oc will obviously be better than the 480's with an oc.

Palit GeForce GTX 580 Dual Fan 3GB [P-GTX580-3072MBD5] - $589.00 : PC Case Gear is the cheapest one im looking at.

Straight out watercool it all and with your list you forgot the reserviour and and cpu waterblock is only $60 more so just do it

i will be wcooling easily within a months and for the 580 might be before christmas.
also its a bay res pump combo plus an aditinal pump? or just a pump and a res, i think two pumps would be better or would th 200l/h one slow the flow down? it all counts.

i think all i can afford is the 200l/h pump/res combo but if i can use it with the other pump like stated above with better performance then i will keep it, if not then just sell it off.

Just wait and do it all properly watercooling is not something to cut corners and go cheaper, just get yhe swifttech pump that i listed above and just an in case reservior and watercool everthing 200liters an hour is crap and wouldnt waist my money

EDIT: just wait till this comes out here or buy it over seas http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130733

Its the best watercooling card you can get trust me on this. everthings done just plug it up and you get to save money on a waterblock for it and its.3gb just like what you want

yes, yes, yes beutiful card i love the evga 580 classified, verry powerful! and 2x8 pin and a 6 pin conector!
i think the wc setup is certain, but its either a wc i7 950 and no gpu's(selling my 9600 gt's) or a nice gpu but no wc for it? lol bit of a problem either way i guess ill have to borrow a bit of money from my dad to get it all at once, plus that 580 is the one i have been waiting for a long time to be released, back then i had no plans to get the wc one but now i see the benifits (cooler case temp, external rad mount(out of window) so my room wont get to hot anymore its a big problem my case temp is around 40 degrees means my minimum temp for components will be around 40)

Yes with watercooling everything will run much cooler. my advice is just take your time get what you want and like and do it properly the first time

i will have to take my time any ways, but i epect to finish the cpu cooling atleast by the middle of next month, just another idea by the way
XSPC Rasa 750 RX360 Universal CPU Water Cooling Kit i could buy this and then have the whole system wunning of that and then buy another 360 rad(xspc copper) and put it before the 580? i think that is a slightly cheaper option but then again the swiftech pump nearly 1k l/h so hmmm, like i said just an idea.

so far i have $860

i have the XSPC Rasa 750 RS360 kit just for my cpu and it works fine, you can run the RX or the RS for both CPU and GPU with no problem, wouldnt recommend running it for sli cooling just a single gpu and you should be fine

because it keeps within my budget and i can always upgrade down the road which is exactly what im looking for anyway.
like i said, the same rad in the kit i can buy for around $80 so i would have 2x 360mm rads :)
also i cant make a newegg account for they only ship th that region of earth. if you know of any other sellers please, tell me.

Back
Top Bottom