Question about the Bible

Hi superman,

Welcome to education, which obviously you have not been too involved in.
To insinuate that somebody with a far more educated background than you is "immature" is the height of ignorance.

When you raise a topic that is highly controversial, you can expect a variety of replies, some for and some against. And as for the Devil, that reference is as much nonsense as the guy depicted in the Bible and if you have an atom of intelligence you should know this. Both mythical aspects of human superstition are the same - total rubbish. A useless prop to lean on in times of trouble - it is a load of crap but it gives people hope.

If you think of the massive amount of suffering in the world which this wonderful "God" takes no notice of, then perhaps the message will sink in, or does this "God" take pleasure in human suffering ?

But I accept your gullible and childish views and hope you have a nice day. I would rather believe in science than ancient mythical crap any day.

When you are in trouble nobody is going to help you but humans, Divine forces are confined in the human mind. When the Pope got shot, who helped him ? God - no way, it was human surgeons that saved him.

Confucius say :-
Man who believes in fairies, tells nice stories.
Thank you. Believe what you want. I'll keep doing what I do. We have mature atheists in this thread, you are not one, so please do not join the debate until you can be one.

Thank you. Believe what you want. I'll keep doing what I do. We have mature atheists in this thread, you are not one, so please do not join the debate until you can be one.

Hi Superman,
I respectfully understand exactly what you say and apologise for any unintended provocation my points of view may have caused. As requested, I will not take part in this thread any more.

But you must admit that subjects like this are historically like the proverbial carrot to a donkey. It is very tempting to join the in the entertainment.

If anyone is interested, this 20 minute video has a much better explanation for the Bible than I can give.

StudentAlpha

The first video is the one, "How to read the Bible." We watched it in the St. Paul Outreach group I attend here.

Back
Top Bottom