Rudest person you've ever seen on a forum?

now he is one stupid mother.
you are a kind man to try to help him even after the idiotic reply. (you are mjrj4 right?)
i wouldn't bother helping him. i whould just have told him that he must fix it on his own. and that he is a *#¤"&!!!&[ &&€¤¤£*§ (unappropriate speaking)

you are a kind man to try to help him even after the idiotic reply. (you are mjrj4 right?)
I am indeed (referring to me being mjrb4 there not bigging myself up about being kind!) Sometimes we get those sorts of comments in anger of the moment and then they apologise afterwards. Which is why at least to start with I try and just smile away and be friendly. I've never seen someone go on for quite that long with the insults though...!

Just makes me laugh really. And hopeful that someone showing that attitude will never get a job and I'll never have to work with or for them!

Lol I've seen people fired for that kind of attitude in the work place... They don't last long at all.

We've had a few people like that come through here, but I don't think they were ever that bad...

I wouldn't offer him any more help until he pulls the stick out of his ass and fixes his attitude.

People are so loud on the internet but they're are so different in real life.

Great thread by the way :p

People are so loud on the internet but they're are so different in real life.

This sums it up quite well.

john+gabriels+greater+internet+theory.jpg

Back
Top Bottom