memory:
Kingston 4GB DDR3 1333

Hard drive:
Samsung 1TB SATA II 32MB SpinPoint F3

Graphics card:
Sparkle GTX570 1280MB GDDR5 HDMI - Overclocked - בקניית מחשב חדש בלבד

DVD drive:
LG DVD-RW x22 Dual Layer SATA Black

Il be running all the new games on it, battlefield 3, The elder scrolls: skyrim,
Star wars: the old republic.

Is the Sparkle GTX570 any good? Or should i consider buying something better?

Im on a limited budget, but overall i think these are pretty good parts no? Except maybe the graphics card which im not too sure about.

Budget is around 1700$ btw.

Im on a limited budget, but overall i think these are pretty good parts no? Except maybe the graphics card which im not too sure about.

Budget is around 1700$ btw.

Yes I do agree what types of games because if you want to play amazingly high spec games perhaps an upgrade??

Can you do better or are you on limited budget??

What part of the world are you from where the parts the OP chose aren't really good? $1700 is an insane amount of money for a desktop PC build these days, especially for DIY'ers.

Jeremy: The build looks fine, you've got a great setup. The Sparkle GPU should be fine, I haven't heard any negative press over them since they started making GPU boards.

single gtx570 being able to run all the leastest games at ultra high specs? i got dual gtx570 overcloced and some over the games just get to much, like crysis 2 with high res pack im getting max 100fps max on really high clocks so i dont know about a single being able to do it

single gtx570 being able to run all the leastest games at ultra high specs? i got dual gtx570 overcloced and some over the games just get to much, like crysis 2 with high res pack im getting max 100fps max on really high clocks so i dont know about a single being able to do it

Ok, so could you reccomend a better graphics card? One whould be able to run all these games

The GTX 570 will be fine for most settings, if all you care about is pure performance, then upgrade to a GTX 580, or if you can find one, a GTX 590 or Radeon HD 6990.

I think to be safe just go witg a gtx580 because reviews i have seen say battlefeild 3 needs a 580 to max out the settings and still get awsome gameplay

EDIT: or if you want, and your motherboard supports it, get another gtx570 and run it in sli

Back
Top Bottom