Gallery: Cases

Had that with the Aluminus. I don't miss that case at all.

Yeah. All of my cases have had doors. Not really by choice. I don't really like them. But, for $170, I could not pass that case up, especially when others I was looking at still had doors and were upwards of $250-300. There were some Lian-Li cases with no doors that I liked, but they were either too expensive, had interesting cable management, or were all aluminum/stainless on the inside bracketry, which I just don't like the look of. What is nice is that this one I bough has built-in dust filters. That'll be really nice when it comes to cleaning time in 6 months.

I do and don't like filters. They keep things semi-clean, but they need to be serviced nearly bi-weekly to keep from restricting air flow

088w.jpg

077ak.jpg

085da.jpg

Just built a new system. New system is in the Antec 1200. AMD 6 core, ASUS Sabertooth, 8GB Corsair, GTX 260, 9800GT, 750W PSU, 2x 320GB WD HDDs. My old desktop was in the Antec P183. It got moved to HTPC duty, and my old HTPC got moved to server duty. The HTPC has two 7800GTs in SLI. I had them from a broken Dell XPS and the mobo had SLI, so I figured why not.

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

You're not the same Jesusfreak from youtube are you? :p

I like your desk, very gamerish, I only wish I had more room to play with, rather than being crammed into a corner.

I have a Jesusfrk611 youtube account, but probably not the one you're thinking of since I don't post much on youtube.

I have a real desk with drawers at my parents house, but it was too big to get to my apartment at college. One of these days I'll get an Eyefinity card and 2 more 24" monitors for the full experience. For now I only game on the center monitor and the side monitors are for multitasking.

I see, I thought it would have been weird; i was thinking of Jesusfreak777 or something like that, I quite enjoy his exchanges the TheAmazingAtheist.

And I had multi-monitors on my rig before, I just ended up using them elsewhere because I couldn't afford to get better GPUs xD

I can't do without multi monitors. I've been running some kind of 3 monitor setup for 5 years now. I feel very constricted if I'm doing more than one thing on my laptop or other computer with 1 monitor. I'll post up a throwback picture of my first 3 monitor setup later if I remember. Three 15" CRTs, lol.

Back
Top Bottom