Are these the right parts?

I would need 16GB for 3D modeling. Plus I can run basically every program in existence at the same time! XD

sounds like its going to be an awsome build, if you get stuck putting it together just read the instruction. other then that i would drop the 2500K and just get the 2500 if you wont be overclocking. same wit the gtx460 vs the 560 Ti like og said, 560 Ti runs smoother and cooler and are not that much more, but other then that it seem like you have everything sorted out, have fun with the build

Well... I surprised myself by actually building this correctly! This new computer is fast and wonderful. I am posting from it right now. Thanks so much og for all of your contributions. I couldn't have done it without you! And niiko101, I took your advice on the graphics card, and I think having a better graphics card was a really good choice. I'm so glad this all worked out. Thanks guys!

Thats good hope you enjoy it and if later on you need more graphics you can always add another 560 but other then that seems sweet enjoy

Back
Top Bottom