Ubuntu 11.04

thats awesome.
my favorite OS is Win7 though. it's just so familiar and i can game on it. so if a was not a gamer then i might have Kubuntu as my favorite desktop OS.
for taplets it will be Android only. dont like anything else on taplets or hybrid (taplet with keyboard)
for mobile devices it would be android and windows mobile 7. android as favorite in that catagory of course. ^^

I have to agree, Natty is also my favorate. I still use Windows so that I can run some of the popular games, but other than that, Ubuntu 11.04 is my OS workhorse. Easy to install and reinstall, reliable, powerfull, versatile, and the default installation includes 95% of the non-game software that I use.

I didn't like the interface at all when I first installed it on my laptop, but it has grown on me quite a bit. Only reason I don't run it on my desktop is Lightroom and games.

yeah i also think ubuntu's standard userinterface Gnome is nothing special. but by installing KDE it really starts to shine.
i really like kubuntu. (ubuntu with KDE)

Not really into Kubuntu (at least, I wasn't when I last tried it). Didn't seem as smooth as Gnome, somehow... a bit clunky, perhaps.

I run Kubuntu 11.04 and compiled my own kernel (3.0.4) and it's one heck of a good OS. Prior versions were too, but my needs, that are no longer here today, restrained me to use Windows.

What do you think about moving the 'task bar' to the left hand side? takes alot of getting used to!

Back
Top Bottom