Iphone 5 To Be Announced Later Today

JCB1

Daemon Poster
Its all over the news today, Are you excited? Any predictions ?

Well, in all fairness, it was advertised by just about everybody to be an iPhone 5... then today (or in a previous story I missed) they announced it to be an iPhone 4S

kind of a disappointment really.

To be honest I was hoping for a complete redesign, perhaps back to a curved shape like the old 3g/3gs rather than keeping the box design of the iphone4.

Have you seen the video Apple put on their Youtube channel? The part which featured Siri was just like a spoof... seriously.

Is it me, or does the Sirri voice sound absolutely awful?! I'm sure we had better text to speech software than that a decade ago...

Is it me, or does the Sirri voice sound absolutely awful?! I'm sure we had better text to speech software than that a decade ago...

Wow, I only saw the Siri feature from the Engadget page (pictures with notes). After watching the video... it does sound an awful lot like the Windows TTS package avail in Win 98/XP. That's too bad

Wow, I only saw the Siri feature from the Engadget page (pictures with notes). After watching the video... it does sound an awful lot like the Windows TTS package avail in Win 98/XP. That's too bad
It just seems to me like that's an easy, and obvious thing to improve - we're not even talking about developing new technology here, just using something that's not 10 years old!

Back
Top Bottom