Random Chit Chat

Koi 6 inches and bigger are staying in the pond for the winter most of the smaller baby's (around 4 inches) are going in a tank

So they should only been in there for a few months

Make sure you have good filtration with lots of carbon. Koi are incredibly messy.

Now in HD form

Oh god, that noise. It brings back horrible memories of Windows 95 and 28k dial-up.

Can't wait. If it's anything like Planet Earth, I'll definitely be getting the Blu-Ray. Hopefully they don't delay it for the Discovery release.

I really wish they'd quit filming these in digital though. 10 years down the line, when everybody has 4k TVs, we'll be stuck watching this at 1080p. Given that it's probably some of the best nature filming ever, that's unacceptable imo. 7cm IMAX film would've been more appropriate.

^ The guy that made that is pretty nice. Spoke to him over Email for a couple days. He didn't even know he had made it to ABC News or something, I can't remember which one i told him about.

I RMA'ed my Samsung HDD awhile back, and got a replacement yesterday. Spent most of the time restoring data, and today I found this hdd too have bad sectors. However, this one seems worse than the one I shipped back as this one actually freezes my system. I just sent emails to Samsung asking to see if they are willing to send me another replacement, but this time, they pay S&H back and forth. If they tell me I have to pay shipping just to get another replacement, then they have lost a customer. I do not feel right paying another $10 just to ship it to them. This is bs.

/rant

Wow, never thought I'd say this, but iTunes for Windows has somehow managed to get even worse than before. I just installed it, then I plugged in one of my iPods, and the program immediately goes to "syncing ipod - do not disconnect" and then the GUI locks up, but the processes are still running. I had to kill the process so it wouldn't format the hard drive.

Why does it work perfectly on Mac OS, but the windows version is a complete mess? It seems like apple would take the time to get it right considering most of the people who use itunes have Windows.

Havn't been around here for a while! Hope everyone's Ok.

I've been alright just busy, except 2 Accidents in 1 month! First, Spun the car in the rain, $1500 later she's back on the road (With shiny new rims and i painted the calipers!). I Would have gone bigger (Currently 17's) but the country roads are unforgiving to low profile tyres!
IMG023.jpg

IMG022.jpg

Then, This morning, Putting bike away, bike started to slip, put my foot down, foot started to slip, wrestled with it for about a meter and lost it. Not Happy! Scuffed some fairing and broke a mirror. Well, Another excuse to fancy it up a little bit!

It's been an expensive month :(

Dang I hate it when your in college with heavy need for your computer daily and you end up needing to reinstall windows. I have had window 7 installed on this since 2009 and now I think it's time for a reformat. Too many unused drivers from old hardware that I can't seem to get rid of and it takes roughly 3 minutes at the starting windows screen. Sigh Now I just have to find time to do this.

If I reformat my computer is there any way to save the stuff that's on my iPod? Last reformat iTunes forced me to re set it up as a new iPod so I lost all my apps and the selection of music I had on it

Back
Top Bottom