Changing Facebook All The Time - Please Post Your Opinions

BK_123

Golden Master
What does everyone think about Facebook changing all the time. With this new thing called "Timeline" coming out it will be very and weird plus no will have any privacy anymore what so ever.

Please Post Your Opinions

I really don't care. I don't care if Facebook looks differently or works differently. If i can still spam useless status updates and use chat, I care not.

And, I really don't care if someone gets the email address I created just for facebook, or knows that I work at Infinite. That's all that's on my profile really, and my privacy settings are fully strict, So i've no privacy worries.

Facebook is a huge advertising monopoly. 600 million people telling Facebook Inc. what they like and what their interests are constantly. Targetted Pay per click adds and the like. The more people they can attract by keeping it fresh the better.

fresh features = more people and thus more money.

I guess they change it for a reason. I don't pay to use facebook... so as far as I am concerned, they can do what they want.

What does everyone think about this new "Timeline". I heard that new users will be able to use the beta version of it is that true?

I also would not be suprised if people stopped using Facebook altogther. I dont why facebook wont listen to what hey the User's have to say for once not just change without getting others opinion's.

I also would not be suprised if people stopped using Facebook altogther. I dont why facebook wont listen to what hey the User's have to say for once not just change without getting others opinion's.

Facebook is a data mining business. As long as they are popular, and they are getting more users every day, they make changes to aquire more information that they can sell to advertisers. The users are a resource, their customers are the advertisers.

Users don't pay anything towards simply using the social features of facebook, so the users don't really have any say in what goes on. Just like, CF.org is free for us to use, So what happens to it is completely up to the admins and moderators.

the animals in the battery farms don't get any say in how the business is run, or the coal in the coal mine, or the crops in a harvest :p

Back
Top Bottom