How to make a software?

Too vauge of a question. What kind of game are you looking to create? what language were you thinking of doing it in? What kind of platform do you want it to run on? There is no one method to create anything with software. Without answering those questions it is very difficult to help you.

Too vauge of a question. What kind of game are you looking to create? what language were you thinking of doing it in? What kind of platform do you want it to run on? There is no one method to create anything with software. Without answering those questions it is very difficult to help you.

do you know how to do that?

I do, but like I said without an answer to those questions it's difficult to help you.

language is english or vietnamese, i am trying to create a game like CROSSFIRE, CALL OF DUTY, etc..., and it can run in windows 7 and XP

No, I meant programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java, PHP or any of the other hundreds of languages that are available to developers now.

If you want to create a game like Call of Duty you're going to need something beyond a few tutorials online. You'll need to go to school for it. The best game we (or any other forum) could teach you while maintaining any quality and saving four years is something like a tic-tac-toe or card game.

No, I meant programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java, PHP or any of the other hundreds of languages that are available to developers now.

If you want to create a game like Call of Duty you're going to need something beyond a few tutorials online. You'll need to go to school for it. The best game we (or any other forum) could teach you while maintaining any quality and saving four years is something like a tic-tac-toe or card game.

oh :p i installed C++ already, can i create a hack with C++?

I closed the other thread because we can't teach you how to do that, what makes you think I can answer that in this thread instead?

Back
Top Bottom