Random Chit Chat

oh I have heard good things about cyanogen mod 7 if it is supported on the droid x i'm not sure. Does installing 3rd party roms cause you to have to re activate your phone with your service provider? I have a samsung galaxy 550 pn PC mobile pay as you go and it appears that the firmware is locked down saying this version of the device cannot be updated and is stuck with android 2.1 when other people have 2.2.

Where do i get to download the BF3 beta?

I pre ordered the limited edition download for PC and i cant find anything about how to get the damn thing..

I pre ordered the limited edition download for PC and i cant find anything about how to get the damn thing..

BF3 site says you can download it on origin.

EDIT: Apparently, Google has gaydar now. WTF?

2011-09-28_0449.png

X3HX5.png

LOL.

If you pre-ordered before September 25th from origin, you should have gotten an email that gives you a key to redeem. I got mine yesterday. If you didn't pre-order from origin, then I think you will have to wait till tomorrow. That is when it will be released publicly.

Back
Top Bottom