Nvidia GeForce GTX 560ti PCI-E graphics card

plattman02

Baseband Member
hey i just was wondering what waterblock will fit a Nvidia GeForce GTX 560ti PCI-E graphics card? i know the koolance block isnt out and im trying to find one that will fit. thanks

PCI Express (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express), officially abbreviated as PCIe, is a standard designed to replace the older and bus standards. PCIe has numerous improvements over the aforementioned bus standards, including higher maximum system bus throughput, lower I/O pin count and smaller physical footprint, better performance-scaling for bus devices, a more detailed error detection and reporting mechanism, and native hot plug functionality. More recent revisions of the PCIe standard support hardware I/O virtualization.

PCI Express (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express), officially abbreviated as PCIe, is a standard designed to replace the older and bus standards. PCIe has numerous improvements over the aforementioned bus standards, including higher maximum system bus throughput, lower I/O pin count and smaller physical footprint, better performance-scaling for bus devices, a more detailed error detection and reporting mechanism, and native hot plug functionality. More recent revisions of the PCIe standard support hardware I/O virtualization.

I'm sorry but that doesn't answer my question

Dangerden gear is good stuff, and FrozenCPU has been good to me, hopefully you won't run into any problems, but those two should make it pretty minimal.

Back
Top Bottom