lg e2350 easy set package software

zzprop

Solid State Member
bought a lg monitor which came with software called easy set package and cant get it to work.
there's really no instructions on how to set it up. It's supposed to work "right out of the box"
whatever
wonder if anyone knows anything about this software do I have to use two cables to the monitor from the video card or maybe the card has to support it.

just one cord, and you don't even need the software to get it working on a standard Windows based PC (or just about any PC for that matter)

Make sure you check all the connections, the power cord is snug, and often times, these monitors have an "auxilary" power switch near the power plug, so be sure that is turned to "on" before you try to use the front panel power button/switch.

just one cord, and you don't even need the software to get it working on a standard Windows based PC (or just about any PC for that matter)

Make sure you check all the connections, the power cord is snug, and often times, these monitors have an "auxilary" power switch near the power plug, so be sure that is turned to "on" before you try to use the front panel power button/switch.

Sorry I didn't meen the monitor dont work (lol) I meant that the easy set software doesn't work.
The monitor itself works fine. It is supposed to have a split screen feature on it that makes it kinda like two monitors but the instructions are very vague and the LG web site don't help at all which is not surprising.
just wondering if anyone had an idea how to make it work in the split screen mode.
I wouldn't think I would have to plug in two video outs to the monitor from my vid card. maybe but it doesn't sayanything about that in the "manual?"
thanks

Which OS are you going to be using?

sorry been outta pocket using xp pro sp 3
using an abit mobo with built in graphics.
I thought about a pci ex video card but hadnt got around to going to look at em yet.
dont really know what I want dont play games but watch alot of you tube and stuff.

Windows 7 supports it natively, there's really no reason not to upgrade to 7 these days.

Back
Top Bottom