BSOD: The Bane of my Existence

The CrossFire link you referenced isn't a straight apples to apples comparison, which isn't surprising considering where you dug up the link. >.<

PCIe 1.x and 2.x are different in terms of how they handle timing on the bus internally, so of course a later generation is going to be faster with a wider bus than a prior generation on a narrow bus. The difference isn't bus width, it's the benefits of using a later technology. If it were based on the bus width, we'd see more than a few FPS increase. In other words, media spin.

who the hell is that? ^

Get a tripod dude...

This guy is using a single card. I'm talking about when one card is using a full speed slot, and the secondary card is using a slot allocated less. The second card is only pushing data to the first card, so it uses both the bus and the interconnect.

Heh. I do this for a living, I use every resource available to me. I've never heard of this guy.

Who the hell do you think you are? Do you have any idea what I said? Or are you just keen on showing your digital balls online every time you think you have something wrong with my advice? I'm really sick of it, you have nothing to prove on this forum, but how stupid you can be when you post idiotic attack-prone flames toward someone you dislike, in this case, me. YOU assumed something incorrect, YOU are still trying to nail me to the wall about it, and YOU aren't the hotshot you think you are.

Read my post again, read my subject AGAIN, and see if you can nail it to the back of your cerebellum for just ONE second long enough to understand my response without getting all hoity toity about how insignificant your little cock fight with me online is.

Here it is AGAIN since you obviously missed it.

og said:
This guy is using a single card. I'm talking about when one card is using a full speed slot, and the secondary card is using a slot allocated less. The second card is only pushing data to the first card, so it uses both the bus and the interconnect.

,,,, wow.
dont show your digital small balls and make me the bad one. now that quote you just posted:

"This guy is using a single card. I'm talking about when one card is using a full speed slot, and the secondary card is using a slot allocated less. The second card is only pushing data to the first card, so it uses both the bus and the interconnect."

that line is added after i responted. you can see that you have edited it. so i did not read that because i was replaying to you at the same time you did edit your post. so you see there is no way that i could have read it.
that line that i didnt get is correct. and if i have read that my respond whould be different. but you see. you started the disagreement even though that there is nothing to be disagreaing about.
it's not just me but also nbrikha did disagree with your post. so you see. you are the wrong one here. even thouge that your last post is correct, you started it.

now this is the 3 time we have ben in a fight. when does it end?

Back
Top Bottom