My computer problem.

thaimic

Baseband Member
Hi all,
This morning, when I turned on my PC. It has run 10 minute suddenly it was hanged. it means I could not use keyboard and mouse (But Monitor was still display the desktop background). Instantly I unplugged power electric wire. I have been keeping this situation around 3 minute. After that I Plugged power electric wire. But my computer was still run (it mean the fan on processor running normal). But monitor was black. After that. I unplugged power electric wire again and keeping this situation around 20'. I continued turn it on. But fortunately My PC was still working fine.
I don't know reason why.
Kindly let me know reason.

Thanks in advance.

most likely a hardware fault. possible overheat. or maybe just a one time glitch, it happens.
be sure all your fans are working and clean. If there is alot of dust inside, you should blow it out.

if it happens again, note what was going on at the time.

Hey same problem with my computer. Could i clean by myself or should i have called some expert person because i can open the entire computer easily. but i never clean my computer yet.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Thanks to Mensha.
This situation still have happened again. But I found out that. it was caused by Memory.
Because I have opened beside the cover of computer and clean slot of memory and memore as well.
two 10 hour before and now it is working fine.

Back
Top Bottom