Random Chit Chat

The local newspaper has outdone themselves this time. This was on the front page of the newspaper today (look at Perry).

EPSON002-1.jpg

I really don't know if I should be amused or angered by this. They always do it to Republicans, but never Democrats. It just seems petty to me. I mean, I dislike Perry as well, but what ever happened to journalistic integrity?

/Rant

This is awesome. I'm going to have to try it sometime.

Journalistic Integrity is dead. What sucks is the large double standard too when it comes to Fox news. They are the "only" biased ones. Yeah, right MSNBC is pretty biased too.

That's why I treat them all as liars and biased and do my own research on things where I can.

Journalistic Integrity is dead. What sucks is the large double standard too when it comes to Fox news. They are the "only" biased ones. Yeah, right MSNBC is pretty biased too.

That's why I treat them all as liars and biased and do my own research on things where I can.

Agreed. I've actually seen far worse things from MSNBC than from fox. The most recent example was the "black cloud" thing. That was just slander.

Bad caps...

P9087593.jpg

P9087591.jpg

How much could I get for a N64 (with memory upgrade) and 2 controllers?

people are offering me $5-10 on craigslist

I'd say $30. Nintendo 64s are still quite common.

On 240Hz 3D TVs, is the 3D 240Hz, or still 120? 120Hz per eye would make it actually usuable.

EDIT: Why is Windows 7 media center locked to 16:9, even if the source video is 4:3?

EDIT2: nevermind. Hold control while resizing the window and it will snap to 4:3.

So, I just watched the GOP debate. The audience boo'ed Ron Paul for explaining the motives behind the September 11 attacks. What the hell...?

EDIT: I just installed Wings of Prey on my computer. Turns out it's exactly the same thing as IL-2 Sturmovik: birds of prey for PS3.

I got it just fine overnight

Edit: HUGE waste of time won't even install in virtual machine it just gives a bsod immediately after loading files just like the last leaked build. Microsoft must have made it so you can't install it in a virtual machine. Microsoft FTL!!

Back
Top Bottom