guys wearing pink

I know this, but considering people associate pink with cancer, i wear it for cancer in general.
All cancer is the same.

Hmmmm it is just another colour so it shouldn;t matter i think in the UK certainly it became fashionable for guys to wear pink whether it be a pink shirt for a suit or a pink t-shirt, but it was very short lived and now most of the guys wearing pink tend to look like chavs. I'm not saying all but generally.

Hmmmm it is just another colour so it shouldn;t matter i think in the UK certainly it became fashionable for guys to wear pink whether it be a pink shirt for a suit or a pink t-shirt, but it was very short lived and now most of the guys wearing pink tend to look like chavs. I'm not saying all but generally.

Yeah, the only person i know who wears pink (males who wear pink I mean) besides chavs with below-average wedding tackle; is my grandfather.

Like any other pastel, some guys are better able to pull it off than others. Some of it is, in part, a matter of overall masculinity...

Personally, I tend to wear darker colors, but I usually don't care much what I look like, so if I toss on a 'coral' polo Dngrswife bought me, then whatever...

I don't really care about it. If I end up with something pink in my closet, then I'd wear it. Actually I get complimented regular on a purple dress shirt I have that I wear to work with a matching tie a lot. I think if it really comes down to it, the darker your skin color, the lighter the colors you can wear and look "good".

Real men wear pink.

Ahh to be so young and insecure about your sexuality, thinking that wearing pink might make people think you are gay. That is really what the OP is implying.

When, in reality if you are secure with yourself then you wear anything you want and don't care what other people think. I guess that mindset comes with age. I myself own a pink polo shirt that I have worn many times. It's actually pretty nice because it's a wick dry fabric perfect for hot and humid days.

Back
Top Bottom