HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITT/Computer/Internet experts help

Just confess.... problem solved. Lieing about the matter will just get you into deeper trouble. And one last note, you will get caught... technology traces everything.

Is there something you didnt want him to see that could hurt his feelings or something? Like a mockery of a fat teacher with bad breath or something?
Are you drawing out plans to bomb the next olympics using "Cloack and dagger style?.. I'm confused.. I'd say confess.. and yes they can track that down.

Just confess.... problem solved. Lieing about the matter will just get you into deeper trouble. And one last note, you will get caught... technology traces everything.

This. Yes, it's possible for them to see everything you did. You'd be amazing what a school's network records. It sounds like you were attaching something that will be considered cheating (with how worried you are about him seeing the attachment), fessing up might be enough for them to go easier on you.

I work for the DoD in IT and I got to tell ya, schools network logs are some hardcore shit. Its entirely possible its logged by the IT department.

I'm afraid you're in trouble but if you just be a man and own up to your mistake you will get in less trouble.

When I was in highschool I got in trouble for using a floppy modified to contain USB drivers to boot into DOS, copy the SAM and SYSTEM files from XP machines and use SAMinside to crack them, gaining the Admin password. I just wanted to torrent in school and get to sites they had blocked, besides being a restless rebel that was bored and sick of control. I confessed to the incident when I was caught and even apologized to the IT administrator on my own accord. I was suspended from computer access at school for a week. Don't stress, be a man and fess up. If you get an unfair punishment take it as a lesson learned and move on.

When I was in highschool I got in trouble for using a floppy modified to contain USB drivers to boot into DOS, copy the SAM and SYSTEM files from XP machines and use SAMinside to crack them, gaining the Admin password. I just wanted to torrent in school and get to sites they had blocked, besides being a restless rebel that was bored and sick of control. I confessed to the incident when I was caught and even apologized to the IT administrator on my own accord. I was suspended from computer access at school for a week. Don't stress, be a man and fess up. If you get an unfair punishment take it as a lesson learned and move on.

yah i guess thats the best thing to do
Problem is if they kick me out of this place, I wont be able to get my degree

Im getting all A's and I could get in sh*t for trying to have access to what I am (as a student) entitled to

oh well - hopefully the instructor has calmed down over the weekend

I hate to break it to you, but you as a student aren't entitled to anything but your brains and what the professor deems necessary to achieve the tasks at hand.

Back
Top Bottom