Netstumbler Help

cybzar

Beta member
I've just installed netstumbler and the bottom bar keeps saying no APs Active. I've tried
Googling for the answers but I need somthing more specific. I've gone into Properities and the configuration section of the network card which is a Cisco Linksys USB wireless card. At the moment I don't know what to do, any Ideas would be much appreciated thanks.

What is the exact model/chipset of your card? Are you sure it is supported? It's been a while since I've used netstumbler but I'm familiar with other stumbling tools.

Also, I don't think NetStumbler is Windows 6.0 or higher compatible. So Vista or higher. We use netstumbler for our IT dept and we realized that it install but doesn't recognize any network cards.

Also, I don't think NetStumbler is Windows 6.0 or higher compatible. So Vista or higher. We use netstumbler for our IT dept and we realized that it install but doesn't recognize any network cards.
That's a good point, Netstumbler is way out of date and hasn't been maintained for some time.

Maybe you can use some alternative applications on an Android OS device. There are some good Mac and Linux programs too that work well.

Back
Top Bottom