How can i update my drivers...

Netgear WNDA3100...Lot of questions could be posed about such a product.
If you're getting a connection I personally wouldn't be too worried but then again what do I know? It's not sitting in front of me. Does the program only come up for a minute when you try to start it via windows or does it come up and minimize into the system tray when you plug in the device? Either way you could probably just open it back up from the system tray or maybe right click its icon and select settings or something. Basically what needs to be known is what are you trying to do? Get connection, change settings, look at the ugly netgear interface.

P.S. thanks for responding to the gratuitous use of the rep link. I've been itching for some since I joined.

Netgear WNDA3100 Manual:ftp://downloads.netgear.com/files/WNDA3100_UM_21Dec07.pdf

Netgear WNDA3100...Lot of questions could be posed about such a product.
If you're getting a connection I personally wouldn't be too worried but then again what do I know? It's not sitting in front of me. Does the program only come up for a minute when you try to start it via windows or does it come up and minimize into the system tray when you plug in the device? Either way you could probably just open it back up from the system tray or maybe right click its icon and select settings or something. Basically what needs to be known is what are you trying to do? Get connection, change settings, look at the ugly netgear interface.

P.S. thanks for responding to the gratuitous use of the rep link. I've been itching for some since I joined.

Netgear WNDA3100 Manual:ftp://downloads.netgear.com/files/WNDA3100_UM_21Dec07.pdf

Thank you but I guess my wireless adapter is broken.

Back
Top Bottom