heat

zackcon2

In Runtime
my friends comp says the processor is running at like 100c at 100%. is this right? (using core temps)

If the cpu is in fact running at like 100c then yes this is right. I don't believe in most cases this would be desirable. When you say "at 100%" what are you referring to? Is your friend overclocking the cpu?

under ctr alt delete 100%. and it just doesnt seem right that it is running at that hight of a temp when max it 221F

Tried 2diff programs can't remember one but one was core temps. Works great on my others computer.

yes i know it can but should it be that hot not even oced. or could it be like there is just something wrong with the sencor or something?

If you're really needing to stick with your current setup then you're going to have to beef up your cooling. 100 Celsius is enough to boil water(it's what the measurement is based on). I am going to have to venture a guess and say that you don't have a heatsink on that puppy...? I think mine (running 25over) only runs about 30c...or something. Lemme check....

It's at 45ºC

Back
Top Bottom