How can i update my drivers...

hobby_guy

Baseband Member
Hi you guys i been searching thru google but no luck on finding what i want so i decided to come here so hopefully you guys could help me on this or im not sure by updating my drivers would resolve this but my screen is all mess up and dont know how to fix it and i try the menu on the screen but nothing ether hope you guys could see the pictures cause everything is so big that goes out of the screen.

Thank you for your time... :)

fuckedup-1.jpg

What model computer do you have? If it is a custom build, please let me know the Motherboard model or graphics card model.

I have ran into this issue in the past. Window's updates can actually install a graphical driver automatically that hurts the overall graphics. The best fix is to find the correct driver for the GUI so the computer can work with the hardware properly.

What model computer do you have? If it is a custom build, please let me know the Motherboard model or graphics card model.

I have ran into this issue in the past. Window's updates can actually install a graphical driver automatically that hurts the overall graphics. The best fix is to find the correct driver for the GUI so the computer can work with the hardware properly.

Well I'm not sure how to get that information for you, if you could help me on that too to provide that information for you. What I remember when I open the management drive was from Intel (R) Pentium (R) not sure if that helps

Sorry but witch one do i choose from in the selection
Category: there giving me 14 and i dont see graphics
this is the list
Applications
Audio
BIOS
CD/DVD
Chipset
Communication
Diagnostics
IDE and EIDE Controllers
Mouse & Keyboards
Network
Patches and Fixes
System Firmware
System Utilities
System Management
Video

So if you guys could tell me witch one is for the graphics.

It sounds like you're dealing with a graphics driver problem so I'd go with video to fix the most glaring problem. After that I would proceed to downloading all of those drivers and keeping them on some sort of thumb drive or burning them to optical media (dvd) for just in case you ever reformat and you can't initially get online to download the same stuff again. Most of those things there I would assume should be installed as well. Stick to core stuff like audio, chipset, network and the aforementioned video drivers to start. I'd then move to mouse/keyboards, patches and fixes, system firmware next. Tackle BIOS only after you do some research. You need to really trust your power supply and where it's all plugged in and stuff. If you flash(keyword) BIOS improperly you'll ruin your motherboard. This includes power failure and trying to exit the process while it's still running (if you're worried it froze during the middle step back, take a chill pill and come back after you've watched some tv or something). Most don't recommend flashing the BIOS unless you're getting blue screens. It's all in what you're comfortable with and cost benefit analysis.

It sounds like you're dealing with a graphics driver problem so I'd go with video to fix the most glaring problem. After that I would proceed to downloading all of those drivers and keeping them on some sort of thumb drive or burning them to optical media (dvd) for just in case you ever reformat and you can't initially get online to download the same stuff again. Most of those things there I would assume should be installed as well. Stick to core stuff like audio, chipset, network and the aforementioned video drivers to start. I'd then move to mouse/keyboards, patches and fixes, system firmware next. Tackle BIOS only after you do some research. You need to really trust your power supply and where it's all plugged in and stuff. If you flash(keyword) BIOS improperly you'll ruin your motherboard. This includes power failure and trying to exit the process while it's still running (if you're worried it froze during the middle step back, take a chill pill and come back after you've watched some tv or something). Most don't recommend flashing the BIOS unless you're getting blue screens. It's all in what you're comfortable with and cost benefit analysis.

Thank you so much that really help me a lot and ill download all of them and burn them too Thanks again. :)

Back
Top Bottom