I need a new graphics card

jack7828

Beta member
The problem is that my graphics card is pants and is holding my computer back.
i was looking to buy a new one but everyone just wants to sell me poor quality for a high price, can anyone suggest a card that will match the rest of my pc

Packard bell computer, windows 7 64-bit, AMD Athlon II X4 605e quad-core processor, two 250 gig hard drives (and a 1 terra external), 3 gigs of ram, DVD-super multi and a milti_in_one media card reader.

and the graphics card (chip) in question is the "GeForce 6150SE"

any help would be much apreceated

do you know what motherboard you have? Cause I think the "GeForce 6150SE" is an integrated chip.

wow, I can't seem to find anything on this. The only pic I could find was fuzzy, but looked like an AGP slot. and AGP is pretty much outdated now.
but sorta makes no sense cuz your running a Athlone II, and I would guess PCI-e...

may need more help with this. anybody?

wow, I can't seem to find anything on this. The only pic I could find was fuzzy, but looked like an AGP slot. and AGP is pretty much outdated now.
but sorta makes no sense cuz your running a Athlone II, and I would guess PCI-e...

may need more help with this. anybody?

I second this..If your MOBO is Athlone II compatible I would figure you would have PCI-E card slots
pull out the card and let us know if it looks like one of these
picagppciecards.jpg

if its AGP then Newegg.com - Computer Hardware, Video Cards & Video Devices, Desktop Graphics / Video Cards, AGP 4X/8X here are some cards
If you have a PCI-E capable board then your in luck because its the current standard use by Graphics card manufacturers like AMD and nVidia

FYI, if someone has a Packard Bell, they're not in the USA, and can't use Newegg unless they moved here recently.

Packard Bell is mainly a European brand now.

From the sounds of it, the board has PCIe, but will have to let the OP tell us for sure.

Back
Top Bottom