Random Chit Chat

I ran driversweeper in normal mode and removed some nvidia stuff and intel gma stuff but I will try safe mode. I still see nvidia settings in the control panel which should be gone but isn't

I ran driversweeper in normal mode and removed some nvidia stuff and intel gma stuff but I will try safe mode. I still see nvidia settings in the control panel which should be gone but isn't

You have to use safe mode and wipe three times to fully delete the nv stuff. It's ridiculous. Make sure you wipe the AMD drivers while you're at it.

IMG_20110903_141539.jpg

IMG_20110903_143727.jpg

IMG_20110903_143736.jpg

My soldering iron is broken. :/ Bleh, I have to wait until tomorrow to install the buttons. Then I can paint.

yeah and like if it shows up on oy desktop background and i click next desktop background it fades away with the picture as if part of the background

I actually may have 3 drivers installed now that I think of it because back when my 8600gts blew up before I got this card I let ot go back to integrated graphics for a few days just to use the computer and it installed some intel graphics media accelerator driver thing in my notification area

I'd just increase the opaqueness of the browser just a tad then I'd be alright doing that. Also 2 days and no video graphics problems yay!

Back
Top Bottom