Wi-fi WPA pre-Shared Key Cracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

scimad

Beta member
I have a TP-link 802.11 b/g wireless network adapter. (TL-WN313G_353G). I have a wifi-network available locally (in my neighbour's home). I know the ESSID, ** BSSID AP-MAC Address of the router of my neighbour. It has the WPA - pre shared key authentication system with TKIP encryption.

SSID :- Netgear
Channel :- 11
Network Authentication :- WPA Pre-Shared Key
Data Encryption :- TKIP
Type :- Infrastructure
BSS ID :- 00:18:4D:3B:5F:52
Supported Rates :- 1M, 2M, 5.5M, 11M(Basic); 22M
Mode :- G

I have Windows-XP installed in my computer. I know it can be hacked, but I can't do it. i tried "aircrack-ng" but I failed as I am new to it. Can we have a GUI program for that? I also need to say that aircrack-ng that I have is not a complete package. I have a file called airmon-ng.install, but I cant execute it or make it executable. Anyone's help will be highly appreciated and thankfully accepted.

* I forgot to mention that I rarely find tools for packet sniffing and net. authinticating that is compatiable to my wireless adapter.. Please help me... I am in a great hurry.

I have a TP-link 802.11 b/g wireless network adapter. (TL-WN313G_353G). I have a wifi-network available locally (in my neighbour's home). I know the ESSID, ** BSSID AP-MAC Address of the router of my neighbour. It has the WPA - pre shared key authentication system with TKIP encryption.

SSID :- Netgear
Channel :- 11
Network Authentication :- WPA Pre-Shared Key
Data Encryption :- TKIP
Type :- Infrastructure
BSS ID :- 00:18:4D:3B:5F:52
Supported Rates :- 1M, 2M, 5.5M, 11M(Basic); 22M
Mode :- G

I have Windows-XP installed in my computer. I know it can be hacked, but I can't do it. i tried "aircrack-ng" but I failed as I am new to it. Can we have a GUI program for that? I also need to say that aircrack-ng that I have is not a complete package. I have a file called airmon-ng.install, but I cant execute it or make it executable. Anyone's help will be highly appreciated and thankfully accepted.

* I forgot to mention that I rarely find tools for packet sniffing and net. authinticating that is compatiable to my wireless adapter.. Please help me... I am in a great hurry.

Bad luck Sunshine....no help for the likes of you.....You are a low life for hacking others.

You should be banned....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom