I'm back!

rohan23

Fully Optimized
Finally got back into computers. Just built my first desktop after a while. The new guys definitely won't know me and I'm not sure who all is still around.

New specs are AMD 965 BE, MSI 880G-E45, EVGA 9600GT, BFG 550 PSU, Seagate Barracude 1TB HDD, Kingston Hyper X DDR3 memory and it's all housed in a Thermaltake V3 case. It's a basic build. I just needed to get something so I could get back into gaming. A new GPU is first on my list of things to replace. What has everyone been up to recently?

Welcome back. Looks good, once you get a new graphics card it there that will be a very nice setup!

Did you buy your cpu/mobo at Micro Center or something? That is the reason why I have the same cpu/mobo as you.

Also, welcome back.

My friend got his 300ZX TT back on the road, thought you would be interested if you still have your Z32.

IMG_4267.jpg

15 PSI on stock twins, AMS turbo manifolds, and exhaust and it's very quick.

Did you buy your cpu/mobo at Micro Center or something? That is the reason why I have the same cpu/mobo as you.

Also, welcome back.

I did! I got an amazing deal so I ended up building another desktop.

My friend got his 300ZX TT back on the road, thought you would be interested if you still have your Z32.

IMG_4267.jpg

15 PSI on stock twins, AMS turbo manifolds, and exhaust and it's very quick.

I've seen that around on forums. Mine is up and running. Just waiting for paint and the TT motor that is going to be dropped in next Wednesday. Tell him it's pretty sexy.

Oh yeah. Tell him 2+2s will always rule.

Back from life, I guess. A lot is going on with me.

Chris, I finally got my car painted. Here is a little teaser.

District2Frederick-20111022-00121.jpg

Back
Top Bottom