Car Thread!

I'm trying to keep it under 5 grand. Although there was a GREAT listing for a '97 EK9 hatch H22 (USDM - h22a, iirc?) turbo'd. Clean as hell. $4500 obo

I was all lyk :OOOO

EDIT: All of these, mind you, with quality parts from reputable names. None of this "SRT4 TURBO COBALT SS INTERCOOLER!!1!" business.

Cheaping out on an intercooler is minor, I'd be more worried elsewhere like with engine management. You want full control over fuel and ignition, none of this piggyback nonsense.

Just last week began my monthly payments on a Lancer Evo X GSR :)

So far it has been a wild ride to say the least coming up from a Saab 900 SE Turbo that I boosted to roughly 210HP to the GSR at 292ish!

just last week began my monthly payments on a lancer evo x gsr :)

so far it has been a wild ride to say the least coming up from a saab 900 se turbo that i boosted to roughly 210hp to the gsr at 292ish!

gt35r :d

Edit: Why are we not allowed to have all-caps on 1-2 letter strings?

IMG_4267.jpg

My friend just got his 300ZX running. Still a work in progress obviously haha.

Picked this up about 3 years ago. 1999 Z24. The guy I got this off of bought it new, and filed out the maintenance schedule front to back, he had everything done to it. plus it was rust proofed every year as well.
it's still stock except for the stereo I put in. and still looks great for a car going on 13 years.

forumgv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom