Random Chit Chat

what is the purpose of a waist strap... like for real

and why did you spend 275$ on a back pack.

It's this one: Eagle Creek Ultimate Explorer LT Travel Pack - 2007 BCS from Backcountry.com

The purpose is so load weight goes straight to your legs without being on your back. It makes carrying 40+ pounds for long periods of time relatively easy.

I bought it because it was far more comfortable than any other I'd tried, and it has lots of really useful features, e.g removable daypack, built in rainfly/duffel bag, and it was by far the most well thought out.

Ohh foothead that's a cross country pack heh
i thought you ment a pack for class.

If you didn't, a good place for that stuff is gander mountain, cabelas, ozark trail, and eagle outfitters.

Going anywhere sweet?

Iv always wanted to do that stuff but all my buddies are to wussey to go for a weekend.
Ugh

Ohh foothead that's a cross country pack heh
i thought you ment a pack for class.

If you didn't, a good place for that stuff is gander mountain, cabelas, ozark trail, and eagle outfitters.

Going anywhere sweet?

Iv always wanted to do that stuff but all my buddies are to wussey to go for a weekend.
Ugh

LOL, I always just called them backpacks, since "backpacking" is the proper term for using them.

I'm going on a dayhike next weekend, probably about 8-10 miles, nothing too special. I would use just a plain daypack, but I'm going to be carrying large format camera gear.

The most I've done were a couple of fourteeners in Colorado. Mt. Antero and Pikes Peak. Pikes was ridiculously easy, except for the last 500 feet or so where the mountain was inside a snowstorm. Antero was moderately difficult, caused almost entirely by us all having severe altitude sickness. I'm probably going to go back to Colorado next summer to do more. I'm thinking Shavano/Tabeguache or maybe Princeton.

Steam... :/ I think I'd rather pay the extra $5 for a physical copy.
Lol, I forgot you don't like Steam after your account got hacked.
$5 more? Where?

I think its a great deal to get Borderlands GOTY for $7.50. I think the trade in value for Borderlands (PS3 version) is $6 at Gamestop. So I might just trade that in, and just pay the extra $1.50 to get all the DLC.

I started off learning some of my favorite songs on ultimate-guitar.com
Try learning a few chords. A lot of songs can be played with just G, C, D, and A.

Random product idea: A grip that bolts onto the bottom of a camera to facilitate left-handed shooting.

ImageLanding.aspx

Like that, but it attaches through the tripod mount and goes on the other side. I googled and nobody makes one, so I ordered a shutter release so I can make my own. I'll see how it works out.

Back
Top Bottom