Oh. My. God.

Oh yeah, this thing is a one-trick pony. I would do nothing but game on it. However, with a pricetag of $2,799, I might think twice. =/

Meh. The specs are supremely average for a gaming laptop, yet it carries a really high end price tag. Not to mention that the manufacturer has zero experience with laptops. I'd stay well clear of this.

Agreed, the specs are somewhat lacking, however this seems to be quite an interesting idea especially with the dynamic keys and LCD touchpad. However, as you point out, they are new to the laptop production world, and as such, they get their parts at probably a much higher price than larger competitors. I'm sure if they get enough attention and their product sells well enough, they will continue into the laptop market. More demand= bigger supply, bigger supply= buying in bulk at lower prices, lower prices= better components can be added for cheaper. I can keep going and going, this seems like a good attempt at breaking into the market with an original idea. Everyone has to start somewhere... Even behemoth companies like HP and apple started small.

Plus the laptop looks amazing.

Back
Top Bottom