Visual help. Projector and 2 monitors set up.

Ravenseye

Beta member
Hello, I really appreciate the help first off. So I was asked to do a live show. I'm a digital artist. This event is a big one for me and a great addition to my portfolio. The big thing is I don't exactly know how to set up what I need to go down for the event. I hope someone can help or if you know a place that this could be solved and can throw it up on that forums I would be so grateful.

So this is what I have access too.

Sorry the unmarked box is the projector.

The way I am trying to pull this off is like this. I want to be projecting one of the monitors threw the projector. It would be showing up on the wall. I do not want it though to be showing all the messy stuff of the program I use Photoshop. For instant the pop up that comes up when I go to pick a brush. (some of you may not know Photoshop i am sorry if that doesn't make sense.) I don't want these applications to spoil the mood of the image so I want to have a 2nd monitor so I can drag the applications to the monitor but not have it seen by the audience. All that would be showing up on the monitor and projector would be a clean image that I am working on.

If you in any way can help me figure out the parts that I need to make this happen I would really appreciate it. The event is on september the 9th so I need time to get the parts. Thank you so much. Have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom