Would you like to help build a Free Online Computer Tech Course?

ViktorDukehurst

Beta member
Greetings.

Lately I've been working on this website called Free Computer Technician Course and I've been wondering if any of you would like to take a look at it and contribute some ideas on what you'd like to see on the site.

Right now the whole website is just one big draft (and most links just have a blank page), but basically its scope is to teach anybody how to repair computers by troubleshooting an issue and replacing any hardware or fixing any software if needed.

Just by looking at the links on the site you can get a good idea of what it is going to be, but I'd like to hear any ideas or suggestions you have about it. Feel free to email me at freectcourse@gmail.com if you'd like to contribute on anything. I'll be glad to hear what you have to say.

Seems geared more for a complete newbie to computers, "Beginning Computing 101", rather than aimed at a course for technicians.

Yeah, that's basically it. I haven't thought much about the name of the website yet. Now that you mention that, I should change it.

Back
Top Bottom