Why Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows>Mac
Linux>Mac
Big Mac>Mac

bigmac.jpg

The only thing worse than a mac is the Driver support for Encore Wireless products.

Try Searching Enuwi-B sica PHF1500. It comes up with everything but the product you search.

A little opinionated, don't you think? I hate Macs because I like being able to build my own machines which I can't legally do with a Mac, but whatever your opinion is, you should atleast acknowledge that Macs are great for some people.

MAC is known for its excellent features and the high visibility options with lots of applications to work with..
Day by day, Apple is introducing its products with much lighter weight and increasingly advanced options to get one busy with.
That's why?????////MAC..

Look... I like windows, and Linux. You would never find me using a mac by choice. Why? They disgust me. Where was I going with this?
Oh, right.
Mac fanboys...
Have fun Gaming ;)
Anyways, think about this. Most people who use mac, use it because they think expensiveness = reliability.
This is just the average joes way of looking at it.
I tell them I like windows, they give me shit.
I tell them "Come back and tell me that after you have taken apart and then rebuilt a computer, or AT LEAST replacing a hard drive by yourself"
Not once have they replied with anything but "Whaaa...?"

I tell them I like windows, they give me shit.
I tell them "Come back and tell me that after you have taken apart and then rebuilt a computer, or AT LEAST replacing a hard drive by yourself"
Not once have they replied with anything but "Whaaa...?"

^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom