Can ya tell me if this is a good desktop:)

what do you meen?
you can overclock your gpu and cpu.

allmost all gpu's can be overclocked. there are some mobile gpu's that CANT.
your setup WILL overclock just fine.

did that answere your question?
else ask again.

(the reason you need the K version)
there are some motherboards that CANT overclock, but only some of intels new processors has a hardware limite that makes it unable to be overclocked.
thats because that intels new sandy bridge cpu's is not overclocked the same whay as everyone else. it is only the multiplier that you can increese, and that multiplier can easyly be locked.
thats why you need the K version. thats the unlucked version that have the abillity to raise that multiplier.
other cpu's uses a base clock (and also i locked multiplier).

the motherboards that uses intels sandy bridge cpu's is only using 100mhz base clock, and you cant change that.
but other motherboards like: x58 P55 H55 X45 and so on, are overclocked via the baseclock.
so if you have a multiplier at 20x and you have a baseclock at 100mhz, that will be 2ghz.
there are some extreme CPU's that both have unlocked multiplier and you can raise the base clock. you can get SICK overclocking results with those cpu's. there are Championships with overclocking.
but those are very expensive CPU's. and you ONLY buy those if you are an overclocking entusiast.

Kook that has answer one of my question

What I meant was at what ghz should I oc my GPU (gtx 560)

that i dont know.
it is already overclocked i little.
it is an already overclocked edition.
but you can ALWAYS scuize more out if it.
it is just a little boost for someone how is too scared or something to overclock.

Thanks echo soo much I can't give u anymore rep till I give it to someone else so wen I can give it I will

Back
Top Bottom