Why Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Or apples to oranges? Lexus doesn't compete with Buick. Cadillac does.
not really the point.

as Lexus's have a decent reputation for quality anyway.

unlike the Golf GTI, which is just a chavy car running on an age old reputation for reliability which it's long since shown not to be able to live up to with newer releases....

perhaps the golf GTI was a good analogy then, really depends on your point of view.

not really the point.

as Lexus's have a decent reputation for quality anyway.

unlike the Golf GTI, which is just a chavy car running on an age old reputation for reliability which it's long since shown not to be able to live up to with newer releases....

perhaps the golf GTI was a good analogy then, really depends on your point of view.

Haha, I know, I was just joking. As a GM employee, it's stressed at work a lot when people talk about Cadillac how it's meant to compete with Lexus, BMW, and Mercedes now instead of just being old people boats. Buick is trying to appeal to the average person more, affordable luxury, slightly better than a Chevy.

You see that alien head on your computer? You do? Good, that's another "apple" company.

Are you saying apple owns alienware?

Because Im 100% sure that dell owns alienware, unless apple bought dell without my knowledge

Are you saying apple owns alienware?

Because Im 100% sure that dell owns alienware, unless apple bought dell without my knowledge
No, he means Alienware is like Dell in that you are paying a LOT for the name alone. Those that deny that are being ignorant. Same way with a lot of different things. If you buy a flowmaster muffler, you are paying a lot for the name. Rumor has it, flowmaster lost their patent some time ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom