HELP please. POWER WENT OUT COMPUTER NOT RESPONDING

IknowLITTLE

In Runtime
Well.. the power went out and computer shut down then rebooted, to neither my mouse or keyboard responding. then after fooling with that for a little bit i tried unplugging replugging then my monitor went to the no signal sign, then it flashed back to a technical support screen sorta thing with a error code then shutdown (not enough time to read anything)... so im assuming either something needs to be reset or my whole system is fried... im honestly hoping its the first because i put alot of time and money into this :(

EDIT: i decided to not even try to reboot and get advice from experts before messing anything else up.

will i dont think your hole system is fried.
can you explane more about the screen where the error code where at.
is it a blue screen or black?
what does it look like?
you did say "power went out" do you meen by lightning? did the power for your house went out or is it just a system failure?

The power went out as in lightning, it was a dark blue screen white writing i think, like i said it flashed before the system shut itself down before i had time ti read it. if i had to guess id say the error code was in the dead middle but dont quote me.

If the window appeared blue with some error result before shut down then it might be a hard disk crash problem, I also faced that error.
I had to go for a new hdd, or its better you can consult hardware mechanic to fix that problem..!!

so you are saying that a lightning sticke hit your house and then your pc did not work after that.
alot of PC's die every year of lightning.

i dont know what to tell you. it could be alot of things. some hardware is most likely dead. you need to figure out what hardware it is.
that takes some troubleshooting.
i feel sorry for your PC -.-

its fixed, and no my power reset, meaning lightning hit the power station, i posted on a different forum and found the solution. thanks anyway :)

ok i see. i never did say anything about you should reset your power. because that is what every one will have done.
but i am curious about what went wrong. what did you do to make it right again?

i unplugged the power supply pressed the case powerbutton on and off then plugged it back in and turned it on. im not sure. i think from the power reset the system didnt have time to go all the way off so some components like the usb ports were shut off and others weren't. just a guess. so the motherboard was confused :O

Back
Top Bottom