Random Chit Chat

URL]

got a house.
Finally moved
first thing i unpack

Sniper, If you don't mind my asking--what case is that you have on your rig?

One of the longest-lived ATX Full-Tower cases in production. I think they're up to v3 now which has made minor changes in acoustics and retention mechs. It's fairly distinct - Well, maybe to case-whores like me xD

Lol Touche. I still think its the best. Granted hardly anything in it is stock lol.
An the black n red version they made. Looks like crap imho

Given the need for another case (media rig, or what haveyou), I would go with LianLi - The PC80N, A77F and A71F, and lastly the PC-V2120B, all of which are very appealing cases. Pricey, but appealing. SilverStone makes a terrific looking case, but they're not so innovative in the cable management department. If CoolerMaster and SilverStone could make their cases have children, the result(s) would probably sweep the market, as far as Price:product is concerned. I've yet to experience LianLi personally. I look to someday, but probably not in the near future due to the price.

I like Antec cases in the sense that they are spacious, decently laid out and fairly competitively priced, but they're too generic for me. Most of their models look the same, only scaled with more bays or tray space. The P183 is about the only Antec I'd consider owning for myself - It would need a window, however. (and it can't accommodate a 3 block/dual rad loop....)

A77F Hmm... the A77F seems Legit, though... a window is needed. BUT if you add a window you can make it what ever size you want, and make it so it dosnt show the bottom half and you can hide your PSU easily

Before i got the 1200, i considered this one, Newegg.com - Thermaltake ArmorPlus(Armor+) VH6000BWS Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case
but settled on the 1200 due to my belief it has much better air flow and not a giant ugly side fan.

Newegg.com - XCLIO 777COLOR Black/Titanium Finish Chassis: 1.0 mm SECC; ABS Plastic ATX Super Tower Extreme Cooling PC Case lol..

I'm not a fan for ThermalTake cases...They just feel "cheap" Like ULTRA cases - They feel cheap. Thin, thin aluminum, thin acrylic, plastic mounts for drive bays, and windows. I can expect that from a cheaper brand, but $185 isn't cheap by any means.

I've yet to handle an xClio Case. So I can't attest to them personally. It looks loud (which can be good), and the price isn't too much of a killer for a full-tower.

Back
Top Bottom