Wi fi problem

tchibor

Beta member
I have a toshiba nb300-10m laptop and the other day i was deleteing some programs to make my computer faster. i accidently must of deleted something to do with the wi fi and now i cant connect to the internet through wifi. when i press connect to and msn it just says unavailable, device missing.
if anybody knows how to fix this i would really appreciate it

It sounds like you may have deleted your wireless card driver, go to the toshiba website and find your laptop model there should be a list of wireless drivers to download for your OS type.

use an ethernet cable to plug in to ur router to get internet access then go to device manager, click start go to run or search, type device manager, here youl see a list of all the hardware on ur computer, find your wifi card usually under "network adaptor" double click it and it will tell you if its working properly, then click the driver tab at the top and click update driver, this will automatically find the proper driver and install it. let me know how ya get on

heres a link for drivers for this model laptop, wireless lan driver is second from the bottom Toshiba Driver-Toshiba Laptop: Toshiba NB300 Series Drivers For Windows 7

Back
Top Bottom