Water cooling is confusinnngggggg.

Real? It has water its real, it just not a custom loop kit. That kit with push/pull performs on par with the Noctua NDH-14 which is considered on of the best air coolers.

Hell even my 920 is not that far behind a "Real" custom loop from Rasa which costs even more.

Wow, you're right. I guess I just remember when these sealed kits first hit the market they weren't really all that.

Wow, you're right. I guess I just remember when these sealed kits first hit the market they weren't really all that.

Yeah first ones were complete crap, the new gen ones from Antec and Corsair (Rebranded Asetek) are more efficient.

If I slap some Gentel Typhoons AP-15's on my Kuhler 920 I think it will be pretty much up to par or better with the starter Rasa kits. Im happy with mine, but nothing beats the awesomeness of having a custom loop. Just hate the fact of the maintenence and checking for leaks etc.

Can anyone link me to a full setup?

Already did read my posts above OP.

Im happy with mine, but nothing beats the awesomeness of having a custom loop. Just hate the fact of the maintenence and checking for leaks etc.

I loved my custom loop too, but for some reason stuff kept growing in it. PT Nuke didn't really do anything to prevent it from growing for some reason. Never had a problem with leaks though, it's usually not a problem unless you cut a tube at an an aggressive angle.

Back
Top Bottom