Car Thread!

I want one of these

fiat-punto-my-life_460x0w.jpg

or perhaps one of these

koenigsegg_ccxr_special_edition-01.jpg

But i can't afford insurance... or a car... or lessons... xD

I WANT ONE OF THESE:
toyota.jpg
I hate the looks of that. Dodge Stealth/Mitsubishi 3000GT. Halfway decent cars. Twin turbo V6 around 300hp, all wheel steering, a few good things. Heavy though. And especially with that wing, it looks like something from the first Fast & Furious. Only tools drive the cars from the first 3 Fast and Furious movies...

Only tools drive the cars from the first 3 Fast and Furious movies...

Wrong. You're a tool if you make your car look like it belongs on the F&F set and drive it like it's a race car. Driving a Supra doesn't make you a tool and if you think so then you are a close-minded person.

I hate the looks of that. Dodge Stealth/Mitsubishi 3000GT. Halfway decent cars. Twin turbo V6 around 300hp, all wheel steering, a few good things. Heavy though. And especially with that wing, it looks like something from the first Fast & Furious. Only tools drive the cars from the first 3 Fast and Furious movies...

I resent that. I faith Civics; Not only for the given ability to be decent (not rice) cars, but get exceptional fuel mileage while doing it!

EDIT: Cabbs to the rescue!!

I've been eye'ing up a few clean EG6 hatchies. Most notably one with a B18C1 swap turbo'd at about 6 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom