Random Chit Chat

^^ my dad wants to do that exact same thing with a 28 year old tv but his tv is broken I think. no matter what setting or channel I have it on the picture shakes up and down and is really dim. this includes dvd players vcrs, tv tuners all do it so I think his tv is hosed. After all it is a 28 year old sony trinitron crt tv it had a very good life and gave us no troubles in that time but just got old and puked. I might just hook him up with a cheap lcd tv. not too cheap though he likes his sonys for being reliable

^^ my dad wants to do that exact same thing with a 28 year old
eh.gif

My first reaction, until I read the rest of the sentence...

^^ my dad wants to do that exact same thing with a 28 year old tv but his tv is broken I think. no matter what setting or channel I have it on the picture shakes up and down and is really dim. this includes dvd players vcrs, tv tuners all do it so I think his tv is hosed. After all it is a 28 year old sony trinitron crt tv it had a very good life and gave us no troubles in that time but just got old and puked. I might just hook him up with a cheap lcd tv. not too cheap though he likes his sonys for being reliable

Wow. My dad's TV is at least halfway decent. It's from ~2002-2003 and still works perfectly fine. For your dad, go on craigslist and you can get decent CRT TVs for virtually nothing.

Also,

Intel Sandy Bridge-E Processors to ship without Stock CPU Cooler
source

I called it!

Yes, but note you're still limited to the ATA133 interface speed. It's only natural.

Thanks. I'm going to order a few of them so I can throw some old DVD-ROM drives into my HTPC. It should make it much easier to rip tons of DVDs.

EDIT:

:drool:

Another EDIT: My aunt sent me a book...

EPSON012.jpg

EPSON013.jpg

EPSON014.jpg

EPSON015.jpg

EPSON008-1.jpg

EPSON009.jpg

EPSON010.jpg

EPSON011.jpg

What... the... hell....? How do I even respond to this level of crazy? This book goes on to say that Harry Potter is evil and causes kids to get into withcraft (which it says is a real thing) and that rock music is the devil. Then it has the entire new testament printed in it because they could only come up with 90 pages of material.

Back
Top Bottom