How do you like this case?

First off, that case only has one fan, so after picking up a few fans, it might be out of your price range. Secondly, from what I've seen... This case does NOT have an easy to use wiring system, so it will be hard to wire the components inside your computer, I will list some better choices below:

With Side Window: Newegg.com - RAIDMAX Skyline ATX-948WB Black SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Without Side WIndow (but good): Newegg.com - ENERMAX LuxuRay ECA3192-BS Blue SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Both of the above cases have more fans, and have good wiring systems.

It's a really good cheap case. The reviews are good. Buy it. Read the reviews if you want more info!

First off, that case only has one fan, so after picking up a few fans, it might be out of your price range. Secondly, from what I've seen... This case does NOT have an easy to use wiring system, so it will be hard to wire the components inside your computer, I will list some better choices below:

With Side Window: Newegg.com - RAIDMAX Skyline ATX-948WB Black SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Without Side WIndow (but good): Newegg.com - ENERMAX LuxuRay ECA3192-BS Blue SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

You can add more fans though. But, I agree, there is no cabling system.

Yea, but if you add fans, each one will be 5-10$ so that will rocket the price way out of his price range.

and can you give me some options from this website:Fry's Electronics |

this is where I'm going to buy My case and It's ok If you go 10$ over my budget.

oh sorry about the GPU, I'll be using an evga superclocked 560 ti

The first case I will link is a GREAT case: FRYS.com*|*COOLER MASTER
Even though it doesn't have a side window, it is the best case for the money and it's SUPER easy to install components and do wiring inside of.

Here is another case with a side window: FRYS.com*|*ZALMAN
Although I don't know much about that case, what I DO know is that is has great wiring holes that allow you to hide your wires, and a mesh cover for good airflow.

Hope this helps =)

thank you and It really did help :)

actually I really like the HAF 912 and that was what I was going to go with, but then I noticed that the computer I was going to build had so many great looking parts that It would be nice that I could see them haha.

I'll probably go with the HAF 912 because the zalman only has 2 small windows

Yea, the HAF 912 really is a good case, there are alot of reviews of it on newegg (saying its amazing) and it's able to hold long graphics cards up to 10.5 inches WITH the hard drive cage still inside, if it ever gets hot in the case, buy a 140 or 120 mm fan and install it to the side of the case. (better if you install it so it pulls in air, keeps it colder)

Back
Top Bottom