What video card is this?

GibsonSGKing

Daemon Poster

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can't for the life of me figure out what video card this is. I have no info on it at all. It has 8 Samsung 247 (that's what it says on the chip) chips on it (memory?), and is AGP. The video outputs (from bottom to top) are DVI, S-Video, and VGA. It has a chip on the back that says "Conexant Video Encoder", and has the serial number 3239563. I don't really know what else to say about it. Help please?

Plug it into your computer, open up control pannel, click on system maintenance, go on device manager, then click on the display adapters tab, it will then list the name of your graphics card.

Plug it into your computer, open up control pannel, click on system maintenance, go on device manager, then click on the display adapters tab, it will then list the name of your graphics card.

That's the problem. I don't have a computer built right now that uses AGP.

I cant even tell, but seeing as how the fan is a "plug & play" setup on it, I cant imagine it being worth very much or being able to handle more than a swift game of Solitaire :p

I cant even tell, but seeing as how the fan is a "plug & play" setup on it, I cant imagine it being worth very much or being able to handle more than a swift game of Solitaire :p

That bad? I would honestly be happy with something that could handle the Source engine.

That bad? I would honestly be happy with something that could handle the Source engine.

I'd be sincerely surprised if your current card cannot handle the source engine, I think my oldest of Dell prebuilt PC's even handled L4D and games like Day of Defeat o_O

I say find a motherboard and plug the badboy in to see what it is.

I'd be sincerely surprised if your current card cannot handle the source engine, I think my oldest of Dell prebuilt PC's even handled L4D and games like Day of Defeat o_O

I say find a motherboard and plug the badboy in to see what it is.

Of course this build can XD

I was going to build a little gaming set up to use on my old CRT tv :p

If you really would like to know, carefully unseat the GPU Fan and find out what chip it has, from that you will be able to find out for sure the model.

Just make sure when you reseat the HSF, make sure to apply the thermal paste!!

If you really would like to know, carefully unseat the GPU Fan and find out what chip it has, from that you will be able to find out for sure the model.

Just make sure when you reseat the HSF, make sure to apply the thermal paste!!

Yeah, I've thought about this. I think I'm going to do it if I can figure out how to get these plastic pins out :p

Back
Top Bottom