Considering a purchase on a pretty decent cheap computers..

Spookz

Beta member
So i'm thinking of buying a new one and selling my old one.

These are my current computer specs:

W7 Home Premium 32-bit SP1

CPU:
AMD Athlon II x2 245

RAM:
4,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 532MHz

Motherboard:
ASRock A770DE+

Graphics:
ATI Radeon HD 5750

Hard drives:
156 GB Western Digital WDC
244 GB Western Digital WDC

There are two computers that I am considering purchasing:

Option 1:

Tower @ CoolerMaster Elite 430
Processor @ Athlon II X3 455 3,3GHz TripleCore AM3
Motherboard @ MSI 870-C45, AMD 770, 4x DDR3, AM3
RAM @ 4GB DUAL DDR3 1333MHz, Corsair
Hard disk @ 750GB SATA 3 WD, 7200RPM, 32MB buffer
Graphics @ MSI Geforce N450GTS 1GB DDR5, DVI & HDMI
OS @ Windows 7 Home Premium 64bita

Option 2:

Tower @ EZ-cool A-200D ATX turnkassi
Processor @ Core i3 2100 SB (OEM)
Motherboard @ ASRock P67 Pro3 ATX Intel LGA1155
RAM @ G.Skill 4GB Ripjaws PC3-12800 CL9 DC
Hard disk @ Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB SATA3
Graphics @ PowerColor Radeon HD6850 1024MB
OS @ Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bita OEM

Since I don't really know that much about computers I would really like to get your opinion.
Which of the two options is better and would it be a good upgrade for my old computer?

Are you able to build your own? What are the prices on each computer, and what are you looking to do with them? The second one will easily beat the first if you're gaming.

*Removed*

Are you able to build your own? What are the prices on each computer, and what are you looking to do with them? The second one will easily beat the first if you're gaming.

Yep, i'm gaming. They both cost exactly the same. I guess I could build my own but i'm not really that good with computers.

*Removed*

Yep, i'm gaming. They both cost exactly the same. I guess I could build my own but i'm not really that good with computers.

Since it is for gaming, I would go with Option 2. Also, since you are unsure about messing with building a computer, I would wait until you learn more about computers. There are so many things that can go wrong with a first time builder, I wouldn't think it would be wise to go at it with little experience.

Even first timers with tons videos on the web, they can go ahead and build there own.

i would say option 2, but go with an i5 processor with a quad core. Where u from ?? I guess the best thing for you to do is go on newegg and pick the components you want to buy then post here what you choose so we can check if its all compatable

Back
Top Bottom