CPU working with the initial beep but the monitor light is blinking

Johnarvin1990

Beta member
Guys I'm new to this forum.. I decided to join hoping that I can find the solution to my problems by consulting the experts here..

Whenever I turn on my computer I can hear the initial beep.. But the monitor power light is blinking.. This always happen to me but sometimes the monitor is working..

I hope you guys have the solution to my problem.. Thank you very much.. Your help will be very much appreciated..

Good Day everyone..

How can i fix that if that is the problem? Actually i also experienced the error ati2dvag, I already updated my driver.. I just thought that it is somehow related.. But my problem with my monitor already happened to me even before the ati2dvag occured..

Another thing is, while I am playing games, dota, to be spefic i experienced my screen having vertical rainbow lines.. Just like in tv but mine is more distorted rainbow.. I dont know how to fix it..

Your video card is dying.. Likely the fan is not working and/or the heatsink for the video card is very clogged with dust.

First, open up the case and blow out all of the dust. Then turn the machine on and make sure all the fans spin up. It is likely already too late to save your video board if it won't power up the monitor when turning the system on, though. You will have to buy a replacement card.

Can I just use the default video card of my pc? the built in video card.. even if its crappy all i need is to check facebook and download musics..

Reseat the video card and inspect that everything is plugged in if it has the optional PCI-E pluggs. Seems it might be the video card since you hear the post beep.

Back
Top Bottom