Android Vs IPHONE

Well I recently bought an android phone and I am so far liking it. I like the idea of notification bar and being able to run do things at the same time which is very good for people who are always busy and on the go.

I've had the Samsung Galaxy S2 for a few weeks now and absolutely love it to bits.

I also had a look at the iPhone 4 and to be honest I liked the larger screen on the SGSII, it's looks and it's lighter too. I find the app's run brilliantly and it's super fast/stable.

My friend has the iPhone 4 that I played with and although he likes the SGSII hardware he purely wants the Apple OS. Which is fair enough. Me? I'll stick with the Android OS but on a premium handset like the SGSII Android feels so slick and reliable that it really about the OS you want to use.

I think it's purely down to which OS you prefer although if you do fancy making comparisons you should, at least, compare the iPhone to a premium Android handset.

:cool:

I've had the Samsung Galaxy S2 for a few weeks now and absolutely love it to bits.

I also had a look at the iPhone 4 and to be honest I liked the larger screen on the SGSII, it's looks and it's lighter too. I find the app's run brilliantly and it's super fast/stable.

My friend has the iPhone 4 that I played with and although he likes the SGSII hardware he purely wants the Apple OS. Which is fair enough. Me? I'll stick with the Android OS but on a premium handset like the SGSII Android feels so slick and reliable that it really about the OS you want to use.

I think it's purely down to which OS you prefer although if you do fancy making comparisons you should, at least, compare the iPhone to a premium Android handset.

:cool:

That raises a good point. A lot of people compare an iPhone to a budget line Android phone. At least be fair.

Back
Top Bottom